This challenging 18-hole championship course rambles over 6,690 yards of the Ouachita foothills. Built in 1927 by William Diddel and renovated by the team of Coore and Crenshaw, two-time Masters champion Ben Crenshaw, in 1994. The course features a series of undulating Bentgrass greens and steep, narrow Bermuda fairways.
This beautiful 18-hole course was constructed in 1898 by Willie Park, Jr. Extensive renovation completed in 2001 provided for 6,852 yards of lush fairways, watery challenges, and breathaking vistas of the surrounding lakes and mountains. The Park Course also offers new Bentgrass greens for year-round playability.